Monday, February 20, 2012

Simply Me

Just a typical woman who has way too much energy to sit and just watch TV.  I live a manic world of work, talking, and anything that has to do with yarn or fabric.  I am a "Mama" first, Wife second and daughter/friend third.   Never met a stranger, some even say I would talk to a brick wall if it would only talk back.  I am a goof ball, and ask loads of questions, I believe that inquiring minds have bigger brains.  I thrive on facts and knowledge; the nuts and bolts.  Passionate reader of all materials, would rather read and use my imagination to visualize the story rather than watch something on TV.  I am going to be a GiGi (grand mom) soon and over the moon with this.  Hope you enjoy my blog, please forgive me if I go off in left field and then go back to first base, I have a tendency to divert often. 

Make it a Bright day!

No comments:

Post a Comment